Friday, December 10, 2010

Shaun Escoffery - Days Like This (Live Performance)

Happy Funky #FollowFriday, Family,

Just don't know what to talk about first. Listening to Funk Sanctum Radio, and the dj Spinna remix of Shaun Escoffery's "Days Like This," played sending me on a hunt for videos of Mr. Escoffery. I can hardly sit in my chair because I am so very excited to share this video with you. I don't remember ever seeing this video, have you? Well, let me know what you think about Shaun Escoffery's voice. He is one of my personal favorites.



\

Check out this Interview of dj Spinna at Soul Heaven.


If I don't get back here to fill in the details, have a great weekend, and welcome new followers! :))

Love,
Me

10 comments:

John Wheeler said...

Goddessa, you made my day!

GranGoddessa said...

yippeee, and now you have definitely made mine! :))

Rose said...

love it! his voice was strong, clear and yet at times soft and sexey. great instruments, in all makes me want to dance, clap and sing although i can't sing also not good at dancing. good choice. rose

Dmitriy said...

Very love Shaun Escoffery . Cool melodic sound

Bruce said...

Great video. Love the music. If this ain't funk, I don't know what is.

CD Replication said...

I like this video. The voice is nice. Me and my friends dance and clap while listening this and watching this video. Thanks fro sharing this videos.

CD Replication said...

I like this video. The voice is nice. Me and my friends dance and clap while listening this and watching this video. Thanks fro sharing this videos.

Dmitriy said...

Very love Shaun Escoffery . Cool melodic sound

dj Goddessa of Funk Sanctum Ra said...

yippeee, and now you have definitely made mine! :))

John Wheeler said...

Goddessa, you made my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...