Thursday, November 04, 2010

REVIEW: Josh Milan from Blaze and Chinahblac; Groove Junkies "Far Away" TC Moses

Dear Family,

This has been out since August but your dj just found it today and added it to Funk Sanctum posthaste. Josh Milan from Blaze was one of my first "friends" on MySpace.  I have not partied with these househeads because at my age, pacing is important.


Josh is always graciously responsive to my messages and is one of the artists who I do not bug for "freebies" mainly because he is always released through E-Music and am happy to spend my monthly credits on artists I support.  I have been a fan of Josh's music since the first note, and am delighted to feature him!

Honeycomb Music: OUT NOW: JOSH MILAN FEAT. CHINAHBLAC - TILL YOU GO HOME

Till You Go HomeJosh Milan featuring Chinahblac
"Till You Go Home" (mp3)
from "Till You Go Home"
(Honeycomb Music)

Buy at iTunes Music Store
Buy at Amazon MP3
Buy at Napster
More On This Album


In The Zone
Secondly, just a quick note about the Groove Junkies and the remix of "Far Away (TC Moses)" from "In The Zone" by Morehouse Records because it is playing on Funk Sanctum Radio  right now (why aren't you listening?) and I love this song.  Hope you like it, too.

"Far Away (TC Moses)" (mp3)
from "In The Zone"
(Morehouse Records)

More On This Album


Music Provided by IODA Promonet

http://funksanctum.blogspot.com/2010/11/roy-ayers-included-in-mario-romay.html
http://funksanctum.blogspot.com/2010/04/in-box-empty-so-found-groove-junkies.html

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...