Thursday, November 11, 2010

11/11 at 11:11 -- Where Will You Be?

November 11 at 11:11:

L'icona di Easy NumerologyImage by OmarCaf via Flickr
Where will you be today, November 11, at 11:11 a.m., or p.m.?  I will be at work doing my thing, will drop to my knees and pray for peace on this planet.  Cannot pass up an opportunity to talk about my favorite numbers:  11 and 22, which in numerology you do not reduce.  Eleven and twenty-two -- Cosmic Numbers!



Not being a professional numerologist, but one who generally knows what number year, month, and day I am personally on:   I am in a "11" month!   Today, is a 22 day for me!  Now, this is getting really freaky.  Let me add this again:

August 25, 1947 = 36
this year 2010 = 3

My personal year = Month (8) plus day (25) plus year (3)  9

My personal month = 11 (November)  + 9 (personal year)  = 11

My personal day = (personal month 11) plus today's date 11 = 22


At exactly 11:11 on 11/11, I will drop to my knees and pray for "PEACE in Valley, Peace in the City, Peace in my Soul."  Join me in a prayer for peace--worldwide and share some love today!












Related articles

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...