Friday, October 15, 2010

The Way I Am by Richy B. & Melodia Is NOW In Rotation in Funk Sanctum

Happy Funky #FollowFriday, Family

Just a quick note to let everyone know that I PURCHASED "Richy B. and Melodia's entire album by mp3 on Amazon and they are proudly now in rotation in Funk Sanctum Radio!  Woot!  I love Richylitto.  I love
his voice and the music is really great.  He was so sweet he sent the mp3s because it was taking me so long to convert the CD for Funk Sanctum.



Melodia reminds us what a truly soulful woman sings like.  Have a great weekend, Family and pick this up for yourselves.  Highly recommended!
Post a Comment

Angel McCoughtry's unreal QF performances - Quarter-Finals - Highlights ...

Don't forget you can watch free here on #YouTube: #Euroleague #CandaceParker #AngelMcCaughtry