Thursday, October 21, 2010

Profile #1: Papa Wemba - Yolele -- 50 Years of Congo Music

Who needs a pick-me-up?

Papa Wemba
Papa Wemba
Cover of Papa Wemba
I guarantee this video will leave you smiling. Very smooth, from Papa Wemba, who has an honored place in rotation in Funk Sanctum Radio. Those of you who have been with me for these 10 years remember when
Funk Sanctum's focus was more on World Music. Not only do I love discovering artists worldwide, but yours truly was given the opportunity for unlimited (FREE) downloads from calabashmusic.com. Don't try to go there. They sold it, and the new company gives no concessions to the media. So, now I am left to discover world music on the Free YouTube and not to mention AheadPR, who I am now seamlessly using for new music.

In the meantime, I am proud to present today's In-Box Jewel, Papa Wemba:


6 comments:

Jingles said...

I can't listen the music since There are no audio hardware installed with my PC right at the moment.

GranGoddessa said...

Thanks for "looking" and please bookmark me and return when you get your sound. Have a fabulous day!

Craig said...

Love the video! I smiled at least three times :)

Jingles said...

Hey, where is Papa Wemba from?

Craig said...

Love the video! I smiled at least three times :)

Jingles said...

I can't listen the music since There are no audio hardware installed with my PC right at the moment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...