Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Funky #FollowFriday and Blog Hops

Welcome,

Who else loves Friday blog-hopping besides this blog-hopping fool?  This one is my favorite, specially because there are some superior blogs to discover.  Here is a repeat of instructions for new hoppers' ease:

1. Grab the button

2. Add your link to the list
3. Visit as many other blogs as you can
4. Follow the ones you like (and comment on their blog to say that you are following)

NOTE: PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!! I have had several people wanting to follow back but the blogger can't always be found through the google info page!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see I'm the #2 Commentors, I gotta do better then that...just watch. I love this blog. "Funky Follow Fridays..." I like that. Smiles.

Lesley said...

Thanks for popping by www.moreorlesley.com to follow - Happy to come check out your site and follow you back!!!

CTRL + ALT + DEL said...

request permision to follow, thanks

GranGoddessa said...

Thanks for stopping by, Haupi, Lesley and e-alkes. I just can't thank you enough because you're wonderful!

Love,
Me

dj Goddessa of Funk Sanctum Ra said...

Thanks for stopping by, Haupi, Lesley and e-alkes. I just can't thank you enough because you're wonderful!

Love,
Me

e-alkes blog said...

request permision to follow, thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...