Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Streema Radio Widget; Pocket Tunes for I-Phone;


Today I am encouraging listeners, especially those who are not already registered with live365 (who hosts my station), to click on the Streema widget to listen to Funk Sanctum (or any radio station you prefer of the thousands listed)!  If you have ever tried to listen to my station previously, you know it is not easy.  There are many time-consuming steps.  First you get a popup that asks you to register, then log in, set up preferences then download player, listen to their ads, wait for the rest of their ads to download on the page, and more.  Well, I tolerated this because I am a preferred member and whenever I want to listen either on my computer or my Palm device, i just hit "play" and the music starts--no ads but this is not the case for the casual listener trying to listen.




Now this is when the story gets good.  You know I wrote to my hosting company and asked for help with the listening problem, but none was forthcoming.  My mama said "there's more than one way to skin a cat," and of course the answer is so simple.  Stop recommending the live365 player!  I know that the player is cute and shows the album art for each currently playing song, but it slows down page loading and many listeneters give up at that point (my own son has complained it is too much of a hassle to listen).  So, Family, easy-peasy, just click this play button on Streema -- simple, efficient, pops out so you can continue to surf while listening (commercial free).  Try it.  Let me know how it works for you.  You still might not like the current song playing, but now I can honestly guarantee you it will not be an advertisement or me ranting or rambling! 

If you are an iPhone user and want to stream music to your iPhone there are apparently several ways you can achieve it and the guys over at tipb have come up with a few ways to simply stream the audio to your iPhone you wish to listen to. They say the obvious place to begin is with streaming internet radio subscription apps such as Slacker, Pocket Tunes, Spotify, and Pandora and many more. I personally recommend Pocket Tunes because I have used it with no complaints on my Palm devices since 2002.  Secondly, Pocket Tunes has a list of select preset stations that you can start from their station directory and yours truly, dj Goddessa’s Funk Sanctum Radio, is a preset that you can start with one click! Here is Pocket Tunes’ page listing all devices Pocket Tunes currently supports. I love Pocket Tunes so much I would not consider buying a new device unless it supported Pocket Tunes–hence I am still using my Palm 655p:

Here is the direct link to purchase Pocket Tunes for your device for I-Phone and I-Pad: 

http://ht.ly/2e3ho

Here is Pocket Tunes list of devices they support:
ttp://www.pocket-tunes.com/?page=features#requirements

So, once again, there is no excuse for not listening to Funk Sanctum Radio everywhere you go!
Yippee, now i can move on to the important stuff like blog-hopping and reviewing new house music or telling you about the excitement in my building as tomorrow (July 28, 2010) X-Games XIII comes to the very building I work in--Macy's Plaza in Downtown, Los Angeles, California  (700 South Flower Street)!

Love,
Me

5 comments:

Juan said...

Hey! it's great to hear you found useful our widget. Please, if you have any suggestions or comments, let us know!
Juan
(juan@streema.com)

GranGoddessa said...

Hey! It's great to know that you found my little blog! The widget works great and I am recommending it to everyone who will listen and click!

Have a great day and keep up the great work with Streema.

dj

Rose said...

i'm still following your blog. some of the music i like some i don't understand , but that's ok.

Anonymous said...

Check out our full Doodle Jump Review and our Doodle Jump Tips &
Tricks. The schools and their athletic departments
stand to gain into the millions of dollars for a bowl appearance.
Kicking the nearest ball is only allowed then distance between balls more than
half of the radius of a ball.

Review my page simply click for source - adnansalam.postbit.com - saladtv.kr

Anonymous said...

Eye to computer screen control is also available. 'The tears of mankind have not washed away man's
desire to kill. Hometown Retired households
are comprised of retirees, two-thirds of whom are over 65; nonetheless, don't assume that these people don't do much more than hang around the house and watch TV all day.
99 Mac Mini only ships with 1GB of RAM. I'm hoping that all of you smarter ' more learned authors out there
have a way to describe the intensity of this desire that you must have to journey
in your own recovery. IMPORTANT NOTE: When shopping for
a sound card, make sure you do not accidentally purcahse one that
is "Low Profile. We relate to it like it's the truth. We're now looking at life lately in entirely new ways. I was excited to see what they would come up with, since I already have two children. There is a rarely discussed addiction that can be as enslaving as drugs and as devastating to self-respect, self-confidence and healthy functioning as alcoholism.

Also visit my homepage - omerta Key günstig

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...