Friday, June 04, 2010

Help, please...

Hello,

           I am too frustrated to check my In-Box now and am so frustrated with this page.  Can someone tell me why this page is now trying to have pop-ups on its own?  Then if i say allow popups, it is a blank page.  ??? How did that happen and where did that come from?  I want to curse publicly.

          Then, if that is not enough, what happened to Feedjit?  Now that's not working either on my page.  Is it down all around?  Is there anyone out there who can help me with my page?  Definitely makes me want to delete everything and start over.  Please help me if you are able. 

LOL, i deleted Feedjit and now do not have that popup thingie. lol-lol :))

Has anyone else who has used Feedjit experienced this problem? 

Now, on to the fun stuff:  HAPPY FRIDAY, FAMILY!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...