Thursday, March 21, 2013

Los Angeles Arboretum -- Ingress Player's Perspective

As many of you know, we have been playing Ingress (Beta) since November. This game has got me out and about all over Southern California capturing portals, linking them and making fields.

stippled-photo-45796965


Another byproduct of playing is sharing photographic memories of some of the best places we have visited thus far. Absolutely my favorite place is the L.A. Arboretum, which is in Arcadia. This photo was shared through Stipple which I would like to incorporate more in my posts because of the convenience in getting the "alt" tags properly inserted and photo attribution.

I still have a few *InviteCodes for #Ingress if you choose #Enlightened faction!!! :))

Share some love today,
GranGoddessa
Post a Comment

(2000) Mateo & Matos "Celebrate Life"

"We have got to come together!"