Friday, April 29, 2011

Michelle Shaprow ♥ Back Down To Earth (Official Music Video)

Happy funky #FollowFriday!

Dear Followers, Fun Family, and Friends of Funk,




This has been a very busy year at my firm so as many of you know, the posts at "In-Box Jewels" have not been as frequent as 2010, sneaking to put in a Good Word for Michelle Shaparow and her latest video. Do you love this video as I do? Uplifting and inspiring--the way we prefer our music!

Our Dear Phoebe Snow has passed and words cannot describe the heights of joy to which her music lifted us. You are adored. No words are coming to express our loss of you, but i see that you were born in 1950 and 1952.  You are amazing even into the afterlife.


Have a great weekend!

Share some love today,
Me

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of excellent reading here, many thanks! I had been seeking on yahoo when I observed your article, I’m going to add your feed to Google Reader, I look forward to a lot more from you.

Character Education said...

Really nice videos. Thanks for sharing here.

CD Replication said...

I like the voice of this lady, One of my friends love with her voice, i am going to tell him about this videos,.

Rio said...

Michelle is awesome! Love her.

Unknown said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you back. Also, thanks for your kind comment. Made me smile :)

http://babycravings.blogspot.com/

DHidey said...

Commenting back! Great blog--I had never heard of Michelle Shaprow before. thanks for the education!

Beautifully Forgiven, Kortney said...

Hi!! Thanks for following KKL! I'm returning the favor! Have a great weekend!
~Kortney
www.kortneyskrazylife.com

Sonya Cocherell said...

Cool site!
Thanks for stopping by mine for the alexa hop. I'm returning the favor.

Ourfamilyworld said...

I love this video!! Stunning
Returning the love from Alexa Hop
Have a great week

Schwinn 420 Elliptical said...

Cool stuff. Thanks for posting.

Schwinn 420 Elliptical said...

Cool stuff. Thanks for posting.

Eve said...

Hi! New follower from blog hop. Following you back from conFRUGAL

DHidey said...

Commenting back! Great blog--I had never heard of Michelle Shaprow before. thanks for the education!

Character Education said...

Really nice videos. Thanks for sharing here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...