Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Nina Simone - Suzanne (Rome 1969)

Hello World,

Nina Simone, "Susanne" (Rome 1969) is now my all-time favorite video! Just searched for Nina Simone "Suzanne" for fun on YouTube, and your dj must have died and gone to Heaven. You must watch this exceptional never-been-seen-before footage (by me).



"Suzanne" happens to be my favorite song by Nina. In the seventies, your dj rocked this in the Back Room of my shop, "Visions," for my Beloved Hippie Friends whenever we needed a LIFT-OFF. Nina Simone continues to lift me and continues inspire me to love more and dance more. Magic.

Love,
Me



4 comments:

Jingles said...

It is really a great music, When ever I listen it My mood change and I really enjoy it. Thanks for sharing it.

Jandur said...

Fantastic! I dig the studio version from 1969, but this live footage is awsome! Is th whole live showe from Rome filmed? Thanks for uploading!

djGoddessa said...

Yes, this is great and hope it stays on YouTube. I did not upload it, just shared. There are more songs from the Rome show out there. So happy you enjoyed it and thank you so much for your comment.

djGoddessa said...

Mine too, thank you for your comment. Watching again right now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...