Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Miscellany: Digg and Technorati

Greetings Beloved Readers,

Here I am at work again, but happy as usual because we know what the opposite of that is don't we.
Image representing Digg as depicted in CrunchBaseImage via CrunchBase


This weekend I continued learning tricks to optimize this blog for search engines.  I have so much to learn, but am still having fun learning.  Thank you to everyone who still chose to follow me when this site took twice as long to load with all the ads and extraneous stuff that was on this page.  Still streamlining and "downsizing."
The first major steps in search engine optimization, adding meta tags, meta description and keywords to my site, was completed but it was no easier the second time around.

Now, here is the next step, who is on Digg? I just signed up for Digg and need some guidance in this area if you are already there.

Also with this post I am claiming my site on Technoratil.  Please notify me if you are on Technorati and any tips for its use.

Now just sitting back waiting to connect with other fascinating blogs, like-minded individuals, artists, dj's, hippies, ravers, househeads, etc.
Share some love today,
Me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...