Monday, August 30, 2010

FILTA FREQZ "Salsa Dip" from my Funky Friend, Marco Manrique

This was burning a hole in my In-Box by Marco Manrique of the Filta Freqz. Yeah, i downloaded it, uploaded it to my station, found it here on Soundcloud and am blogging about it. whew. That's how much
respect for their music I have developed over the years. Always happy funky their songs do make me smile and my listeners do not click off on them. Two reasons for everyone to stand up and take notice. I introduce to you my friends from across the Pond, Filta Freqz. p.s. I'm going to tweet this, post to FaceBook, Myspace, buzz and not tell Marco and see how long before he lands here and posts himself. *hehehe* Love, Me 01 - SALSA DIP - FILTA FREQZ by FILTA FREQZ

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanx 4 tha love on this one !
Marco
FF

GranGoddessa said...

You're welcome.

I love "Salsa Dip" it's in Funk Sanctum and thank you so much for sharing your talents. I have been trying to put a direct link in to buy your CD from Amazon on that post, but something conflicted with the SoundCloud widget. I have so much to learn about this blogging, HTML code, etc., but it's fun and hopefully will give great independent artists like yourself more exposure.

Love,
Me

Anonymous said...

Will be available on Stompy & Juno within the next couple or weeks or so !
Marco
FF

Anonymous said...

Will be available on Stompy & Juno within the next couple or weeks or so !
Marco
FF

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...