Friday, June 11, 2010

Cubic Zirconia- Black & Blue Official Video!



Happy Friday!

Welcome new followers.  This is my first sports-related blog, so don't be discouraged but can't stop dreaming of all the sports that will be filling my weekend--not active, mind you.  Who else has FIFA World Cup Fever?  I do.  Can't wait to see as much of the games as possible.  I would have given my eye teeth to be in South Africa right now.  The Anthems will be in rotation in Funk Sanctum soon. 

Tomorrow we are going to my-first-time-ever event women's roller derby.  That's right!  I said Women's Roller Derby!  Can I get a double woot??  Maybe some of you remember watching from your mother's knee?  One of my guilty passions as a young girl, so tomorrow will be cheering on the L.A. Derby Dolls.  It will be attending the Los Angeles Aftershockers v. Arizona Derby Dames, Sat. June 12, 2010, 1910 W. Temple St., L.A., CA.  derbydolls.com/la . . . Yeah, baby!

Sunday going to Staples Center to L.A. Sparks v. Minnesota at 12:00--will be attending and am VIP of the Sparks.  They don't need a link (wink).  And of course the Lakers v. the Smeltics later on that day! Bring it!

Meanwhile, this is definitely worth a listen . . .




Woot!

Also, Happy Friday, and again welcome all new followers.  Have you heard this yet?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess this is the place to learn about sports. But I see you're going to be having a fun weekend! Good for you. Hi, I'm here from the 40+ blog hop and your newest follower. Hope you'll follow me back. Thanks.

Haupi
http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

GranGoddessa said...

Thank you for following, and was following you already ;)

I love your blog.
Me

Rose said...

not big into sports. have to admit i used to watch womens roller derby and was hooked. following Follow Friday 40 and over. enjoy your weekend. rose

The Old White Barn said...

I didn't realize Women's Roller Derby was still around - I'm so out of touch! Sounds like a great weekend.

Stopping by from Follow Friday 40 and Over - and now following!
Susan

Java said...

Hi!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and visiting the Follow Friday 40 and Over Blog Hop!

I am now following you. And what a great blog you have!! I'm really looking forward to our friendship!!

I would also like to invite you to join the Over 40 Bloggers Club!! Take a look and join in the fun!

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Jaime Haney said...

Hi, I'm glad to meet you. It's taking me a few minuets to figure out what your blog is all about but I think I understand now. I'm so happy you decided to check out my blog too and follow! Thanks for the very nice review on linkreferral as well!

I've just listened to that Zummbaa song and wow! nice! cool blog

Jaime Haney aka ArtsyFartsy.Me said...

Hi, I'm glad to meet you. It's taking me a few minuets to figure out what your blog is all about but I think I understand now. I'm so happy you decided to check out my blog too and follow! Thanks for the very nice review on linkreferral as well!

I've just listened to that Zummbaa song and wow! nice! cool blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...