Wednesday, June 30, 2010

10 tips for bloggers (newbies)

I wish I could find the page from someone I am following yesterday who wrote an article containing 10 tips for Newbie Bloggers.  If you are the author and see this, please contact me so I can give you thanks personally!  My page is so much better, but i did not bookmark your suggestions and did not complete entire list.  The first thing removed was the widget for my station which was biggest culprit slowing page loading; I changed settings that I receive e-mail notifications when I receive a comment so that i will not appear rude (now I know); I changed word verification to encourage people to leave me comments  . . . :) uh-oh I can only remember three off the top of my head, but the improvement is tremendous.  thank you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Following you from WW! Hope you'll follow me back and check out my awesome giveaways!

Kim

Design It Chic said...

I am now following you thanks to Welcome Wednesday and it would be nice if you could share back the love here! Also i see that you're having your navigation bar up there and i know how to make it hidden and share that with everybody on the blog! Check it out if you want to know how to do that too:)
Happy Welcome Wednesday!

Unknown said...

New follower from blog hop Tuesday!

http://www.fabulousfamilyreviews.com/

SquirrelQueen said...

Love the salt lamp in your header photo. I am visiting from Follow Me Back Tuesday, late as usual. I am currently your newest follower. You can find me at The Road to Here

Have a great day!

Kim@Chubby Cheeks Thinks said...

Hi! Following you from WW! Hope you'll follow me back and check out my awesome giveaways!

Kim

SquirrelQueen said...

Love the salt lamp in your header photo. I am visiting from Follow Me Back Tuesday, late as usual. I am currently your newest follower. You can find me at The Road to Here

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Louis Vuitton sac à main [url=http://www.vuittonsacspeedy.fr]Louis Vuitton pas cher[/url] cylequ Louis Vuitton slode [url=http://www.louisvuittonsac20133.fr]Louis Vuitton pas cher[/url] ygxaoo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...